This month we had the pleasure of interviewing one of our long-time customers Tim St. Mary from As You Like It Painting
. Tim has had his website with us for about five years now. We thought it would be insightful for him to share some things he was looking for in a web design company when he was making his decision and how things have gone with Web Works ever since.
I hope this helps some of you make a more informed decision about the future web design companies you work with. Please let me know if you have any questions.
1) What was your main concern about purchasing a website?
Price and impact was my main concern.
2) Why did you decide to invest with us?
Your price was good and your service is outstanding. You answered all my questions and your recommendations were great.
3) What were your expectations, and how well did we meet them?
After talking with you guys I felt very comfortable with your ideas as to how the website would look and it ended up much better than I expected.
4) How long have you had your website with Web Works?
I can’t remember how long I had the site for maybe 5 years or so.
5) What specific feature did you like most about our product?
What I liked most about webworks product is the customer service and how fast they make changes when you ask for them. There were many changes in the beginning to fine tune the site but that was made easy by their staff.
6) What three adjectives best describe our product and approach?
Great website design, Great customer service, Quick response.
7) What kind of results have you seen so far?
Everyone says I have a great website.
8) Would you recommend Web Works? If so, why?
Yes because my site is always up never once was it down. Every time I needed to change something it was done within a day or so.
9) What would you say to a friend who was thinking of investing in a website with Web Works but wasn’t sure?”
Go for it. You won’t be sorry. I checked around and found no one better than Web Works.
10) Who do you think should consider buying from us?
Anyone in business should have a website.
11) Is there anything you’d like to add?
Tim: I wish you guys at webworks the greatest success. If you work with others like you worked with me you can’t have anything but success.
Thanks for reading,
Affordable Small Business Websites